Translation of compulsory purchase in Spanish:
- (British English)(before noun) compulsory purchase order
expropiación (feminine)orden (feminine) de expropiaciónExample sentences
- Ultimately, however, in cases of outright conflict between the company and property owners compulsory purchase was enforced.
- The Council resolution authorised the purchase of affected properties by agreement in advance of any compulsory purchase order.
- The moves will include an agreement to approve road closures where necessary and compulsory purchase orders on land and buildings.
Definition of compulsory purchase in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.