- [data/records] computarizar*, computerizar*; [company/department] informatizar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- Car control systems are increasingly computerized, and the small repair shops find themselves being locked out of technical information they need.
- Today, electromechanical and computerized devices have given the reproducing piano a new lease of life.
- This story about computerized car-security devices doesn't talk about the safety issues.
- Of course, all computerised information is vulnerable, but offline stores, hospitals and your dentist use computers too.
- You see, some 350 UK schools have been fingerprinting their pupils without their parents' knowledge, and computerising the information.
- The members were informed that the Council is currently in the process of computerising the records for the cemetery which will set out in detail all information relating to interments and available grave plots.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...