Translation of computerize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [data/records] computarizar*, computerizar*; [company/department] informatizar*Example sentences
- Car control systems are increasingly computerized, and the small repair shops find themselves being locked out of technical information they need.
- Today, electromechanical and computerized devices have given the reproducing piano a new lease of life.
- This story about computerized car-security devices doesn't talk about the safety issues.
- Of course, all computerised information is vulnerable, but offline stores, hospitals and your dentist use computers too.
- You see, some 350 UK schools have been fingerprinting their pupils without their parents' knowledge, and computerising the information.
- The members were informed that the Council is currently in the process of computerising the records for the cemetery which will set out in detail all information relating to interments and available grave plots.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas