- [data/records] computarizar*, computerizar*; [company/department] informatizar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- Car control systems are increasingly computerized, and the small repair shops find themselves being locked out of technical information they need.
- Today, electromechanical and computerized devices have given the reproducing piano a new lease of life.
- This story about computerized car-security devices doesn't talk about the safety issues.
- Of course, all computerised information is vulnerable, but offline stores, hospitals and your dentist use computers too.
- You see, some 350 UK schools have been fingerprinting their pupils without their parents' knowledge, and computerising the information.
- The members were informed that the Council is currently in the process of computerising the records for the cemetery which will set out in detail all information relating to interments and available grave plots.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.