Translation of conceal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (hide)(object/facts/truth)he had a gun concealed beneath his coat
ocultarocultaba un arma bajo el abrigoshe looked at him with barely concealed hatred/disdainlo miró con mal disimulado odio/desdénto conceal something
fromsomebodyocultar(le) algo aalguienExample sentences
- My dark hair conceals my damp yellow eyes, like a funeral veil that hides a widow's tears.
- She carefully picked up two small bottles, concealing one with the other.
- The room in which was entered was both dead and dark, concealing everything that existed in it.
also: concealed past participle(door/camera)
- The problem for me is how unfreedom is hidden, concealed in precisely what is presented to us as new freedoms.
- The knowledge of this has always been there, but it's been half hidden, concealed for its own good.
- Humankind's deceptive nature is probably the one thing we cannot hide or conceal.
indirectoinstalación (feminine) (eléctrica) empotradaconcealed entrance/exitpeligro: entrada/salida de vehículos
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.