Translation of conceal in Spanish:
- 1 (hide)(object/facts/truth)he had a gun concealed beneath his coat
ocultarocultaba un arma bajo el abrigoshe looked at him with barely concealed hatred/disdainlo miró con mal disimulado odio/desdénto conceal something
fromsomebodyocultar(le) algo aalguienExample sentences
- My dark hair conceals my damp yellow eyes, like a funeral veil that hides a widow's tears.
- She carefully picked up two small bottles, concealing one with the other.
- The room in which was entered was both dead and dark, concealing everything that existed in it.
- The problem for me is how unfreedom is hidden, concealed in precisely what is presented to us as new freedoms.
- The knowledge of this has always been there, but it's been half hidden, concealed for its own good.
- Humankind's deceptive nature is probably the one thing we cannot hide or conceal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.