Translation of concentration in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (attention) concentration (
onsth) concentración (feminine)( enalgo) this work requires all one's (powers of) concentration este trabajo exige la máxima concentraciónExample sentences
- Hypnosis is a heightened state of concentration and focused attention.
- This exercise will enhance your powers of attention and concentration.
- Practicing the asanas teaches total concentration and focus of the mind, control of the breath and every part of the body in a mindful and conscious relaxation.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (gathering, grouping) concentración (feminine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable [Chemistry/Química] [Cookery/Cocina] concentración (feminine)Example sentences
- If this concentration is above the legal limit, the plasma membrane denies an exit visa for toxic waste inside the cell until conditions outside the cell improve.
- In this context it is interesting to consider the effect of PsbS concentration on NPQ.
- Currently a clozapine plasma concentration above 350 ng/ml appears to have the greatest potential benefit.
- There is no evidence for simple osmotic effects since dramatic changes in Tris buffer concentration did not change nuclear size.
- The actual K + concentration of this solution was determined with an atomic absorption spectrometer.
- The pH profile also indicates that the reaction is first-order in hydrogen ion concentration.
- The most that intelligence could provide was some idea as to the concentration of troops at various points along the line, which might give some indication as to the timing and direction of future attacks.
- They have more supporters, and of course there isn't the concentration of U.S. troops on the ground in that very mountainous and difficult area.
- He told us that during the briefing, they were shown photos showing a concentration of German troops in the city, plus an armaments factory situated there.
- The Consumer Commission says it's watching this growing concentration closely but at the same time has just given Coles the green light to snap up the independent chain, Theos.
- Kroes said she would tackle the issue of market concentration by scrutinising future mergers more meticulously.
- Ore treatment at the Tomboy mill was by amalgamation and concentration until 1912, when cyanidization was added to the processes utilized.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a