- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (end) conclusión (feminine) the project has been brought to a successful conclusion el proyecto se ha llevado a feliz término or a una feliz conclusión his words brought the meeting to an early conclusion sus palabras precipitaron el término de la reunión in conclusion (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) para concluir, como conclusiónMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of contract, treaty) firma (feminine)
More example sentences
- So the fact that I ended up extremely dirty at the conclusion of the event was no big deal to me.
- At the conclusion of the event, attendees will exchange their Sergio Day gifts as they enjoy the stupendous Sergio Aragonés fireworks display.
- This means that as of today, he has just one audition to go - which means we are all closer to the conclusion of this process than the beginning, still an amazing idea.
- News about stricter visa requirements came alongside reports of a Philippine-Japan free trade agreement nearing conclusion.
- In December, Japan and the EU signed a provisional accord that opened the way for conclusion of the final pact.
- Some even say the alliance could include Iran, and point to India's recent conclusion of a strategic agreement with that country as a sign of things to come.
- 2 countable/numerable (decision, judgment) conclusión (feminine) to come to o reach a conclusion llegar* a una conclusión I've come to the conclusion that … he llegado a la conclusión de que … to draw a conclusion sacar* una conclusión you can draw your own conclusions tú saca tus propias conclusiones to jump to conclusions precipitarse (a sacar conclusiones) don't jump to conclusions! ¡no te precipites (a sacar conclusiones)! he jumped to the conclusion that she loved him concluyó precipitadamente que (ella) lo quería, sacó precipitadamente la conclusión de que (ella) lo queríaMore example sentences
- The Commission decision must contain reasons for the conclusion reached.
- Oddly enough, Koplow's conclusion is in agreement with the Bush administration that also wishes to preserve the stockpiles.
- I don't know all that's going on, so I can't make that final conclusion.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.