Translation of conclusion in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable (end) the project has been brought to a successful conclusionel proyecto se ha llevado a feliz término or a una feliz conclusiónhis words brought the meeting to an early conclusionsus palabras precipitaron el término de la reuniónin conclusionpara concluir
como conclusiónExample sentences1.2 uncountable (of contract, treaty)
- So the fact that I ended up extremely dirty at the conclusion of the event was no big deal to me.
- At the conclusion of the event, attendees will exchange their Sergio Day gifts as they enjoy the stupendous Sergio Aragonés fireworks display.
- This means that as of today, he has just one audition to go - which means we are all closer to the conclusion of this process than the beginning, still an amazing idea.
- News about stricter visa requirements came alongside reports of a Philippine-Japan free trade agreement nearing conclusion.
- In December, Japan and the EU signed a provisional accord that opened the way for conclusion of the final pact.
- Some even say the alliance could include Iran, and point to India's recent conclusion of a strategic agreement with that country as a sign of things to come.
- 2 countable (decision, judgment) to come to or reach a conclusionllegar a una conclusiónI've come to the conclusion that …he llegado a la conclusión de que …to draw a conclusionsacar una conclusiónyou can draw your own conclusionstú saca tus propias conclusionesto jump to conclusionsprecipitarse (a sacar conclusiones)don't jump to conclusions!¡no te precipites (a sacar conclusiones)!he jumped to the conclusion that she loved himconcluyó precipitadamente que (ella) lo quería
sacó precipitadamente la conclusión de que (ella) lo queríaExample sentences
- The Commission decision must contain reasons for the conclusion reached.
- Oddly enough, Koplow's conclusion is in agreement with the Bush administration that also wishes to preserve the stockpiles.
- I don't know all that's going on, so I can't make that final conclusion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.