- [argument] concluyente, conclusivo, decisivo; [evidence] concluyente; [victory] decisivo, contundenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- But unless conclusive evidence proves this we cannot authenticate any of these findings.
- Unfortunately not enough conclusive evidence for the effect of Fumonisins on humans has been collected.
- In recent days the Pentagon has indicated that a lack of any conclusive evidence has convinced officials that Speicher is dead.
- The conclusive victory was narrow, but Celtic's command of the championship utterly emphatic.
- The defeat of Blair was in no way a conclusive victory for the Conservative party.
- Guyon achieves what he has sworn at the outset of the poem, but his victory is not conclusive.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)