- [argument] concluyente, conclusivo, decisivo; [evidence] concluyente; [victory] decisivo, contundenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- But unless conclusive evidence proves this we cannot authenticate any of these findings.
- Unfortunately not enough conclusive evidence for the effect of Fumonisins on humans has been collected.
- In recent days the Pentagon has indicated that a lack of any conclusive evidence has convinced officials that Speicher is dead.
- The conclusive victory was narrow, but Celtic's command of the championship utterly emphatic.
- The defeat of Blair was in no way a conclusive victory for the Conservative party.
- Guyon achieves what he has sworn at the outset of the poem, but his victory is not conclusive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.