- [argument] concluyente, conclusivo, decisivo; [evidence] concluyente; [victory] decisivo, contundenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- But unless conclusive evidence proves this we cannot authenticate any of these findings.
- Unfortunately not enough conclusive evidence for the effect of Fumonisins on humans has been collected.
- In recent days the Pentagon has indicated that a lack of any conclusive evidence has convinced officials that Speicher is dead.
- The conclusive victory was narrow, but Celtic's command of the championship utterly emphatic.
- The defeat of Blair was in no way a conclusive victory for the Conservative party.
- Guyon achieves what he has sworn at the outset of the poem, but his victory is not conclusive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)