- [argument] concluyente, conclusivo, decisivo; [evidence] concluyente; [victory] decisivo, contundenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- But unless conclusive evidence proves this we cannot authenticate any of these findings.
- Unfortunately not enough conclusive evidence for the effect of Fumonisins on humans has been collected.
- In recent days the Pentagon has indicated that a lack of any conclusive evidence has convinced officials that Speicher is dead.
- The conclusive victory was narrow, but Celtic's command of the championship utterly emphatic.
- The defeat of Blair was in no way a conclusive victory for the Conservative party.
- Guyon achieves what he has sworn at the outset of the poem, but his victory is not conclusive.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.