Translation of concoct in Spanish:
- 1.1 (put together)(meal/drink)he concocted a delicious dish in no time at all
prepararimprovisó un plato delicioso en un momentoExample sentences1.2 (fabricate)
- Now the couple are employing a chef to concoct pre-packaged meals and light lunches using home-grown ingredients.
- Both of them were wrong, and to prove it the APO had concocted a meal with a Brahms symphony as the first course and some gourmet Wagner items in the second.
- Not that this is a hastily concocted dish; the Agen prunes topping it have been soaked in brandy for well over a year.
- They fool the simple folk by concocting exciting stories about their receiving messages from the Jinn.
- Allowing detainees to talk may give them a chance to create and coordinate alibis and to corroborate or concoct stories to frustrate questioning attempts.
- Mr Wheeler spent two months behind bars before detectives discovered she had concocted the story.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.