Translation of concomitant in Spanish:
- [formal]Example sentences
- The expression of this gene is associated with concomitant changes in cysteine protease activity of the petals.
- Romanticism and the political reforms concomitant with liberal thought changed this situation to some extent.
- Gone is the image of haunted faces, enslaved to drug-addiction and the many vices concomitant with this curse.
- [formal]fenómeno (masculine) concomitante [formal]Example sentences
- All this suggests that abetting globalization, and its natural concomitants of economic and political liberty, is a big part of any successful war on terrorism.
- Evidence for the centrality of food ‘includes the facial expression, which focuses on oral expulsion and closing of the nares, and the physiological concomitants of nausea and gagging.’
- This makes happiness and misery necessary concomitants of consciousness, and thus conscious beings are endowed with a desire for happiness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the