Translation of concurrent in Spanish:
- 1 (in time) (event/celebrations)concurrente [formal]Example sentences
- He was fined a total of £140 with £60 costs and banned from driving for six months to run concurrent with the existing ban.
- An important way to ensure the defeat of al Qaeda is through applying pressure for change in the existing regimes' behaviors concurrent with supportive interaction with them.
- Observations may also indicate evolving issues that are concurrent with an existing issue, or a completely new issue.
- On each of the murder counts, he was sentenced to concurrent terms of life imprisonment.
- The appellant was sentenced to a concurrent term of 5 years for the lesser offence of simple wounding.
- Subsequently, following his arrest a year later, he was sentenced to a concurrent term of 12 months for breach of bail.
- 2 (in agreement)(opinions/statements/conclusions)
que coincidenExample sentences
- This cost me some time in extra rest for the dogs, but it was concurrent with my race plan of coming into Dawson with a large well rested team.
- Beyrle's stance is concurrent with EU recommendations for stronger measures against piracy.
- The leadership style of your management must be concurrent with your mission statement and core values to run the business with one vision.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.