Translation of concussion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] conmoción (feminine) cerebral, concusión (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (impact, violent shaking) sacudida (feminine)
- The development of a better understanding of mild concussion is important for several reasons.
- These are signs of concussion and will need medical treatment.
- The vice chancellor is suffering from mild concussion after hitting his head on a tree branch earlier on the day of our interview.
- Thunderous night air raids on nearby Naples Harbor were becoming a regular thing and the tracers, explosions and bomb concussions made a violent show which we watched from the roof of our building.
- The movie begins with the crash, a violent concussion that leaves most of the crew and passengers dead.
- The other fighters shook from the concussion waves as their pilots looked in shock at the two fireballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.