Translation of condemnation in Spanish:
- 1 (censure) these actions deserve worldwide condemnationestas acciones merecen la condena internacionalExample sentences
- We ask you to add your voice to the growing chorus of condemnation of Australia's refugee program.
- Most telling about the agenda of Human Rights Watch is the joint NGO statement of condemnation regarding the Beslan terrorist massacre.
- There is much about rehearsals, interpretations, recommendations or condemnations of performers.
- 2 (sentencing)condemnation
tosomethingcondena (feminine) aalgoExample sentences
- All the time he was under condemnation at Newgate he seemed only to meditate on making his escape.
- As a result, they repeatedly solicited papal bulls condemning Jansenist works, and persecuted priests who refused formally to accept the condemnations.
- Condemnation of the serial killer has been matched by criticism of the ineffective work of the local police and school headmasters.
- 3 (of property)declaración (feminine) de ruinoso(of meat, food product) declaración (feminine) de no apto para el consumo
- 4 (in US: of land)expropiación (feminine) (por causa de utilidad pública)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.