Translation of condemnation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (censure) condena (feminine), repulsa (feminine) these actions deserve worldwide condemnation estas acciones merecen la condena internacionalExample sentences1.2 (sentencing) condemnation
- We ask you to add your voice to the growing chorus of condemnation of Australia's refugee program.
- Most telling about the agenda of Human Rights Watch is the joint NGO statement of condemnation regarding the Beslan terrorist massacre.
- There is much about rehearsals, interpretations, recommendations or condemnations of performers.
tosth condena (feminine) aalgoExample sentences1.3 (of property) declaración (feminine) de ruinoso; (of meat, food product) declaración (feminine) de no apto para el consumo 1.4 (in US: of land) expropiación (feminine) ([ por causa de utilidad pública ])
- All the time he was under condemnation at Newgate he seemed only to meditate on making his escape.
- As a result, they repeatedly solicited papal bulls condemning Jansenist works, and persecuted priests who refused formally to accept the condemnations.
- Condemnation of the serial killer has been matched by criticism of the ineffective work of the local police and school headmasters.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a