Translation of condensation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (process)Example sentences1.2 (on windows etc)
- If the air parcel is cooled, the gaseous water molecules slow down and take a liquid form, so condensation dominates.
- A gas changing to a liquid is condensation and a liquid changing to a solid is freezing.
- There was probably a lot of sulphur, sulphuric acid, a lot of carbonation and condensation, all very damaging to the concrete.
- Reduce the potential for condensation on cold surfaces by adding insulation.
- If the warm packages are handled with unsterile hands or placed on cold surfaces where condensation may form, the sterility of the package may be compromised.
- It can help to reduce building maintenance requirements by eliminating or drastically reducing condensation on the interior surfaces of windows, particularly in cold climates.
- 2 countable or uncountable (abridgment — process)(— abbreviated version) versión (feminine) condensadaExample sentences
- We have one other major article, a condensation of a piece by Dave Snowden from the Journal of Knowledge Management.
- He has written about a hundred short stories, many articles, condensations of Ramayan and Mahabharat, Chalantika, a much-used Bengali dictionary and translated the Gita and Meghdoot.
- So I offer the following condensations on the basis that they'll either inspire trips to the bookshop, or save you the bother.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.