Translation of condense in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] [vapor/gas] condensar 1.2 (abridge) [book/article/speech] condensar, compendiar, resumirExample sentences
- True, some of this material could have been condensed.
- Knowledge of the Vedas has been condensed into 555 short lines.
- This is condensed from an essay Siegel wrote for the New York Observer.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Chemistry/Química] condensarseExample sentences
- Then, while still contracting, the star cools through yellow and red-hot, and the protyle condenses into progressively heavier elements.
- This creates enough pressure to force the ammonia vapour into another vessel, where it condenses into a liquid.
- What results is a super-saturated vapour, which cools to near ambient temperatures in a few milliseconds and condenses into the aerosol particles that make up the smoke.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.