Translation of condense in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] [vapor/gas] condensar 1.2 (abridge) [book/article/speech] condensar, compendiar, resumirExample sentences
- True, some of this material could have been condensed.
- Knowledge of the Vedas has been condensed into 555 short lines.
- This is condensed from an essay Siegel wrote for the New York Observer.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Chemistry/Química] condensarseExample sentences
- Then, while still contracting, the star cools through yellow and red-hot, and the protyle condenses into progressively heavier elements.
- This creates enough pressure to force the ammonia vapour into another vessel, where it condenses into a liquid.
- What results is a super-saturated vapour, which cools to near ambient temperatures in a few milliseconds and condenses into the aerosol particles that make up the smoke.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.