- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] [vapor/gas] condensar 1.2 (abridge) [book/article/speech] condensar, compendiar, resumirMore example sentences
- True, some of this material could have been condensed.
- Knowledge of the Vedas has been condensed into 555 short lines.
- This is condensed from an essay Siegel wrote for the New York Observer.
- [Chemistry/Química] condensarseMore example sentences
- Then, while still contracting, the star cools through yellow and red-hot, and the protyle condenses into progressively heavier elements.
- This creates enough pressure to force the ammonia vapour into another vessel, where it condenses into a liquid.
- What results is a super-saturated vapour, which cools to near ambient temperatures in a few milliseconds and condenses into the aerosol particles that make up the smoke.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.