Translation of conditional in Spanish:
- 1.1 (provisional) [agreement/acceptance] condicional, con condiciones to be conditional
ono uponsth estar* condicionado or supeditado aalgo she made the offer conditional on their accepting certain changes hizo la oferta con or bajo la condición de que aceptaran ciertos cambiosExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [sentence] condicional
- Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.
- It may be permitted subject to a conditional use permit (meaning you have to meet certain additional criteria before you build or remodel), or it may not be allowed at all.
- When asked about his views on the canal he declined even conditional support, listing numerous hurdles required to be overcome before approval would be considered for federal funding.
- And she puts it in a conditional clause, which makes a difference.
- God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.
- As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.