Translation of conditional in Spanish:
- 1 (provisional)(agreement/acceptance)to be conditional
ono uponsomethingestar condicionado or supeditadoshe made the offer conditional on their accepting certain changes aalgohizo la oferta con or bajo la condición de que aceptaran ciertos cambiosExample sentences
- Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.
- It may be permitted subject to a conditional use permit (meaning you have to meet certain additional criteria before you build or remodel), or it may not be allowed at all.
- When asked about his views on the canal he declined even conditional support, listing numerous hurdles required to be overcome before approval would be considered for federal funding.
- 2 (Linguistics)(sentence)
- And she puts it in a conditional clause, which makes a difference.
- God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.
- As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.
- the conditionalel condicional or potencialExample sentences
- Romanian uses an analytic construction for the conditional.
- The grammar of the lyrics uses what is called the conditional.
- In this learn Spanish grammar lesson, we review the Spanish conditional tense and how to conjugate Spanish verbs in the conditional.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.