Translation of condominium in Spanish:
noun plural condominiums
- 1 (American English) 1.1 uncountable (ownership)régimen (masculine) de propiedad horizontalExample sentences1.2 (building)
bloque (masculine) de pisos (Spain)Example sentences1.3 (apartment)
- As noted in paragraph 17 above, the occupancy fee incorporates three components, namely, mortgage interest, condominium fees, and property taxes.
- Foreigners may have freehold ownership of a condominium title, with a proportional or strata interest in common land.
- For your parents, it would mean changing the ownership of their condominium from their individual names to the name of their revocable living trust.
- The works department estimates that multi-family dwellings - which include apartments, condominiums and townhouse complexes - are home to about 40 per cent of Toronto's population.
- I try to think of a descriptive metaphor as we head west on Euclid Avenue, passing abandoned houses, new and gated condominiums, and apartment buildings with boards nailed to all the ground-level windows.
- In the 1980s, new beaches were developed from reclaimed land, and luxury high-rise apartment buildings and condominiums were constructed to appeal to wealthy residents and investors.
- The proposed tower will house 104 condominiums.
- Villas, apartments and condominiums are scattered along a delightful waterway most with their boats moored only metres away…
- New apartments and condominiums continue to flood the market despite the generally low occupancy rates.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to