noun/nombre (plural condominiums)
- 1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (ownership) régimen (masculine) de propiedad horizontalMore example sentences1.2 (building) condominio (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , bloque (masculine) de pisos (Spain/España)
More example sentences1.3 (apartment) apartamento (masculine), piso (masculine) (Spain/España) ([ en régimen de propiedad horizontal ])
- As noted in paragraph 17 above, the occupancy fee incorporates three components, namely, mortgage interest, condominium fees, and property taxes.
- Foreigners may have freehold ownership of a condominium title, with a proportional or strata interest in common land.
- For your parents, it would mean changing the ownership of their condominium from their individual names to the name of their revocable living trust.
More example sentences
- The works department estimates that multi-family dwellings - which include apartments, condominiums and townhouse complexes - are home to about 40 per cent of Toronto's population.
- I try to think of a descriptive metaphor as we head west on Euclid Avenue, passing abandoned houses, new and gated condominiums, and apartment buildings with boards nailed to all the ground-level windows.
- In the 1980s, new beaches were developed from reclaimed land, and luxury high-rise apartment buildings and condominiums were constructed to appeal to wealthy residents and investors.
- The proposed tower will house 104 condominiums.
- Villas, apartments and condominiums are scattered along a delightful waterway most with their boats moored only metres away…
- New apartments and condominiums continue to flood the market despite the generally low occupancy rates.
- 2 u and c [Politics/Política] condominio (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.