- 1.1 (sweet) dulce (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (creation) creación (feminine)
More example sentences
- Whipped cream adds a touch of luxury to almost any dessert and is essential for certain sweet confections such as ice cream sundaes.
- Daily specials keep things lively, from a haunting goat-cheese flan to a melting confection of strawberries and coconut ice cream.
- It adds interest to steamed rice and is often used in fruit salads, pudding, homemade ice cream and other confections.
- And yes, his canvases are gorgeous - well-executed mixed media confections filled with vivid iconography and fresh colour combinations.
- Galliano has always had a playful spirit with clothes, literally whipping them into confections of pure fantasy.
- This has it all, a peculiar confection of tall tales and reality blended together in a strange and moving way.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.