- 1.1 (sweet) dulce (m)More example sentences1.2 (creation) creación (f)
More example sentences
- Whipped cream adds a touch of luxury to almost any dessert and is essential for certain sweet confections such as ice cream sundaes.
- Daily specials keep things lively, from a haunting goat-cheese flan to a melting confection of strawberries and coconut ice cream.
- It adds interest to steamed rice and is often used in fruit salads, pudding, homemade ice cream and other confections.
- And yes, his canvases are gorgeous - well-executed mixed media confections filled with vivid iconography and fresh colour combinations.
- Galliano has always had a playful spirit with clothes, literally whipping them into confections of pure fantasy.
- This has it all, a peculiar confection of tall tales and reality blended together in a strange and moving way.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.