Translation of confection in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sweet) dulce (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (creation) creación (feminine)
- Whipped cream adds a touch of luxury to almost any dessert and is essential for certain sweet confections such as ice cream sundaes.
- Daily specials keep things lively, from a haunting goat-cheese flan to a melting confection of strawberries and coconut ice cream.
- It adds interest to steamed rice and is often used in fruit salads, pudding, homemade ice cream and other confections.
- And yes, his canvases are gorgeous - well-executed mixed media confections filled with vivid iconography and fresh colour combinations.
- Galliano has always had a playful spirit with clothes, literally whipping them into confections of pure fantasy.
- This has it all, a peculiar confection of tall tales and reality blended together in a strange and moving way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the