Translation of confessional in Spanish:
- 1.1 (intimate)(writing)
con revelaciones íntimasExample sentences1.2 (Religion)
- Anyhow, it's not a surprise that so many of the examples of this kind are in confessional writing about relationship problems.
- By confusing the public and the private, today's confessional culture undermines the idea of the ‘public interest’.
- And the evidence of that confession, or confessional statement, was admitted without objection?
- With great scholarly skill, he shows how centuries-old Orthodox religious philosophy and rituals resembled the penitent, confessional modes employed in the Soviet era.
- Usually once the ‘penitent’, that is, the person going to confession, closes the confessional door, he or she kneels down on a kneeler, or in the case of someone who is elderly or has another reason for doing so, he or she sits down.
- But I did not know until later that our Baptist forefathers had found that wonderful document to be a helpful guide in formulating our early confessional statements.
- When theological professors and pastors abandon the biblical and confessional doctrine of justification, they sacrifice the gospel and the souls of men.
- He was an unashamed confessional Calvinist in an age of doctrinal indifferentism.
- Christian doctrine identifies the rules by which Christians use confessional language to define the social world that they indwell.
- confesionario (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.