Translation of confessional in Spanish:
- 1.1 (intimate) [writing] con revelaciones íntimasExample sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] confesional
- Anyhow, it's not a surprise that so many of the examples of this kind are in confessional writing about relationship problems.
- By confusing the public and the private, today's confessional culture undermines the idea of the ‘public interest’.
- And the evidence of that confession, or confessional statement, was admitted without objection?
- With great scholarly skill, he shows how centuries-old Orthodox religious philosophy and rituals resembled the penitent, confessional modes employed in the Soviet era.
- Usually once the ‘penitent’, that is, the person going to confession, closes the confessional door, he or she kneels down on a kneeler, or in the case of someone who is elderly or has another reason for doing so, he or she sits down.
- But I did not know until later that our Baptist forefathers had found that wonderful document to be a helpful guide in formulating our early confessional statements.
- When theological professors and pastors abandon the biblical and confessional doctrine of justification, they sacrifice the gospel and the souls of men.
- He was an unashamed confessional Calvinist in an age of doctrinal indifferentism.
- Christian doctrine identifies the rules by which Christians use confessional language to define the social world that they indwell.
- confesionario (masculine), confesonario (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the