Translation of confessor in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- This is indeed the duty of the priest's confessor or spiritual director, the representative of the tribunal of mercy.
- As early as 1532, in a famous memorial meant for Clement VII, he called for the repression of the friars, priests, preachers, confessors, and books he saw as responsible for the spread of heretical ideas among the Italian populace.
- Since not every priest is a good confessor, one of the book's most interesting chapters deals with finding the right guide.
- However, not only the martyrs but also the confessors bore their tribulations and infirmities with great patience, and have to this day.
- And with each persecution came newly baptized confessors.
- The bishop and his men went once, twice, thrice around it, chanting all the while the litany of Christ, of Mary Ever-Virgin, the angels, apostles, glorious martyrs, confessors, and virgins sacred to God.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.