Translation of confidential in Spanish:
- 1.1 (secret) [letter/information] confidencial confidential confidencial 1.2 (private) (before noun/delante del nombre) [secretary/clerk] de confianzaExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 (intimate) [tone] confidencial
- The first public interest is the preservation of the right of organisations, as of individuals, to keep secret confidential information.
- We have received much more confidential and secret information than this in my time on this and other courts.
- Yes, because that does not seek to protect only confidential information or trade secrets.
- And as a precondition, he insisted on bringing her with him to the CIA as his confidential assistant.
- And it's perfectly understandable why he would want to choose someone of compatible political views to be his confidential assistant.
- At the end of a year his master, well satisfied with his conduct, received him into his house, and subsequently made him his confidential assistant.
- Have you, they ask in confidential tones, recently bought an item for close to £500 online?
- You get this letter which starts in a very confidential tone.
- He said it just as he had before, in a confidential whisper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas