- 1.1 [Astron] [Chem] [Comput] configuración (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (outline) configuración (f)
- In principle, there may be several architectural solutions involving different network, software, and hardware configurations.
- Software and hardware configurations keep most of the intruders at bay, but being able to recognise abnormal activity when it occurs seems to be the best method.
- Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
More example sentences
- A nucleophile is any negative ion or neutral molecule whose electronic configuration consists of at least one unpaired electron pair.
- He demonstrated that the most stable configuration for some molecules was some intermediary structure between two other structures.
- The electron configurations of atoms are how the electrons are distributed among the principal energy levels, sublevels, and orbitals.
- The 767 will accommodate any combination of these configurations.
- A friend of mine goes with the theory that there is no self, rather that he is a configuration of infinite diverse elements in a state of constant change.
- Some like a particular configuration of landscape elements, others don't.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.