Translation of confrontation in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (conflict) enfrentamiento (masculine), confrontación (feminine) 1.2 countable/numerable (encounter) confrontación (feminine); (of witnesses etc) careo (masculine)Example sentences
- People are coming here to have a violent confrontation with the police.
- This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
- He could then, very easily, make the confrontation with the Centre an issue and go back to the people.
- In between are stern confrontations with the scratch side Rugby Canada, Canadas East and West and United States A.
- Such a pressure confrontation for a young player in his first season in England might be full of concerns.
- That day, the South Africans betrayed the glorious history of one of sport's classic confrontations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.