Translation of confrontation in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (conflict) enfrentamiento (masculine), confrontación (feminine) 1.2 countable/numerable (encounter) confrontación (feminine); (of witnesses etc) careo (masculine)Example sentences
- People are coming here to have a violent confrontation with the police.
- This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
- He could then, very easily, make the confrontation with the Centre an issue and go back to the people.
- In between are stern confrontations with the scratch side Rugby Canada, Canadas East and West and United States A.
- Such a pressure confrontation for a young player in his first season in England might be full of concerns.
- That day, the South Africans betrayed the glorious history of one of sport's classic confrontations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.