Translation of confrontation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (conflict)Example sentences1.2 countable (encounter)
(of witnesses etc) careo (masculine)Example sentences
- People are coming here to have a violent confrontation with the police.
- This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
- He could then, very easily, make the confrontation with the Centre an issue and go back to the people.
- In between are stern confrontations with the scratch side Rugby Canada, Canadas East and West and United States A.
- Such a pressure confrontation for a young player in his first season in England might be full of concerns.
- That day, the South Africans betrayed the glorious history of one of sport's classic confrontations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.