Translation of congested in Spanish:
- 1 (with traffic)(with people) abarrotado or repleto de gentecongested
withsomethingabarrotado dealgoExample sentences
- Many of them said there was no reason to wear a seat belt because most of the streets in the city were so congested with traffic.
- The traffic snarls and congested roads near schools hardly mattered for motorists, as they welcomed them with warm smiles and long grins.
- Then the widened roads become congested with traffic again, sometimes immediately.
- On the other hand, bronchodilator inhalers that open congested airways are a big part of asthma treatment, though they aren't used to treat allergies.
- The symptoms include itchy eyes, sneezing, and congested nostrils.
- Also, some mind-body practitioners believe a congested throat may signal that you're not expressing your feelings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.