Translation of congested in Spanish:
- 1.1 (with traffic) congestionado; (with people) abarrotado or repleto de gente congested
withsth abarrotado dealgoExample sentences1.2 [lungs/nose] congestionado
- Many of them said there was no reason to wear a seat belt because most of the streets in the city were so congested with traffic.
- The traffic snarls and congested roads near schools hardly mattered for motorists, as they welcomed them with warm smiles and long grins.
- Then the widened roads become congested with traffic again, sometimes immediately.
- On the other hand, bronchodilator inhalers that open congested airways are a big part of asthma treatment, though they aren't used to treat allergies.
- The symptoms include itchy eyes, sneezing, and congested nostrils.
- Also, some mind-body practitioners believe a congested throat may signal that you're not expressing your feelings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is La Candelaria (Candlemas). An occasion for celebrations and parades in many Spanish-speaking countries.