Translation of congratulation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (praise)Example sentences
- The community sends them congratulations and every good wish for a long and happy life together.
- This is a great achievement and congratulations are extended to all concerned.
- She has received many messages of congratulations and has been wished many more happy years.
- 2also: congratulations pluralenhorabuena (feminine)to offer somebody one's congratulations on something
felicitaciones (feminine plural)darle a alguien la enhorabuena por algoshe came across to receive their congratulationsse acercó a recibir sus felicitaciones or la enhorabuena(as interjection) (my) congratulations!¡enhorabuena!
¡felicitaciones! (Latin America)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.