ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] conjugación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- To this day, if you ask me about me about verb conjugation or tenses, I can only tell you what it is in French.
- A convenient summary of Latin declension and conjugation is available on-line here.
- Luckily for us, there is also no verb conjugation.
- Noting this ‘a’ should help you to distinguish verbs of the first conjugation from those of the second, third, or fourth conjugations.
- Do not worry if you cannot tell a second from a third conjugation verb: the important differences for you are between the first conjugation, the fourth conjugation, and the second and third conjugations taken together as a unit.
- These are of the first Conjugation, and signify, that the Action which they express is done only in a small Degree.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.