Translation of conjugation in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] conjugación (feminine)Example sentences
- To this day, if you ask me about me about verb conjugation or tenses, I can only tell you what it is in French.
- A convenient summary of Latin declension and conjugation is available on-line here.
- Luckily for us, there is also no verb conjugation.
- Noting this ‘a’ should help you to distinguish verbs of the first conjugation from those of the second, third, or fourth conjugations.
- Do not worry if you cannot tell a second from a third conjugation verb: the important differences for you are between the first conjugation, the fourth conjugation, and the second and third conjugations taken together as a unit.
- These are of the first Conjugation, and signify, that the Action which they express is done only in a small Degree.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the