ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] conjugación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- To this day, if you ask me about me about verb conjugation or tenses, I can only tell you what it is in French.
- A convenient summary of Latin declension and conjugation is available on-line here.
- Luckily for us, there is also no verb conjugation.
- Noting this ‘a’ should help you to distinguish verbs of the first conjugation from those of the second, third, or fourth conjugations.
- Do not worry if you cannot tell a second from a third conjugation verb: the important differences for you are between the first conjugation, the fourth conjugation, and the second and third conjugations taken together as a unit.
- These are of the first Conjugation, and signify, that the Action which they express is done only in a small Degree.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.