noun/nombrec and u
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] conjugación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- To this day, if you ask me about me about verb conjugation or tenses, I can only tell you what it is in French.
- A convenient summary of Latin declension and conjugation is available on-line here.
- Luckily for us, there is also no verb conjugation.
- Noting this ‘a’ should help you to distinguish verbs of the first conjugation from those of the second, third, or fourth conjugations.
- Do not worry if you cannot tell a second from a third conjugation verb: the important differences for you are between the first conjugation, the fourth conjugation, and the second and third conjugations taken together as a unit.
- These are of the first Conjugation, and signify, that the Action which they express is done only in a small Degree.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.