Translation of conjunction in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (Linguistics) coordinating/subordinating conjunctionconjunción coordinante/subordinanteExample sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (combination) in conjunction with something/somebody
en conjunción con algo/alguienExample sentences1.3 countable or uncountable (Astronomy)
- Such words include pronouns, auxiliary verbs, conjunctions, and prepositions.
- The elaborated variety was alleged to have greater syntactic complexity, as evidenced, for example, by a greater proportion of subordinate clauses, conjunctions, etc.
- Parliamentary question time is full of wonderful examples of extended verbs, conjunctions and prepositional phrases employed to evade answering a question.
- The conjunction of events marks a widening of the challenge posed by San Francisco's mayor, who last month authorised wedding ceremonies for same-sex couples.
- It is with us again thanks to the conjunction of two events, one here in York and the other of national concern.
- Obviously, in a high traffic area, such as the city gate, there is often a conjunction or combination of events that may be accidental, or, as in this case, designed to create an affect.
- In your natal chart, the conjunction of your Pisces sun with Saturn gives you a tendency toward worry to begin with, so this is a part of you that only you can work to overcome.
- The planets included a conjunction of Venus and Mars, the ‘rulers’ of the first house (the questioner) and the seventh house (the husband).
- We should now take a closer look at the quadruple conjunction of the planets in Capricorn and in particular, the Sun.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.