Translation of consciousness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (state of being awake, alert) to lose/regain consciousnessperder/recobrar el conocimiento or el sentidoExample sentences1.2 (conscious mind)
- He was taken to hospital by ambulance but never regained consciousness and died a week later.
- Adverse events include a risk of respiratory arrest, hypotension, and impaired consciousness.
- He began moaning and groaning once he started to regain consciousness and become aware of the pain in his head.
- My consciousness and my sense of self do seem vital to me being who I am.
- What we are supposing to be absent in the zombie's mind is just phenomenal consciousness.
- If we are going to use the characteristics of our consciousness as an argument against free will, then what does that say?
- 2 (awareness) his consciousness of having failed hersu conciencia de haberle falladonational consciousnessconciencia nacionalto raise somebody's consciousnessconcientizar or (Spain) concienciar a alguienExample sentences
- In this election campaign, we aim to raise the political consciousness of masses of people.
- It was the Populists who made a start in developing the political consciousness of ordinary people.
- The political consciousness is not as clear and coherent as it was in the great days of radical Hollywood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.