Translation of consecutive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (successive)(numbers)he was absent on three consecutive days
consecutivofaltó tres días seguidoshe's ill for the third consecutive weekya hace tres semanas que está enfermoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Linguistics)
- Last month's hike is the first following five consecutive months of falling rates.
- Economists said this ninth consecutive rise would be followed by further increases in the months ahead.
- He followed up with three consecutive Championship wins and was runner-up three times in succession.
- You can also look for sequences of consecutive primes in arithmetic progression.
- A quantitative comparison of the flickers observed in the two consecutive image sequences was performed.
- A Terz is a sequence of three consecutive cards; it is worth 20 points.
- In its role as a consecutive connector and as a punctuation marker, it corresponds to other markers in English than well or cos, eg. then or therefore.
- The consecutive connector can be omitted.
- Consecutive adverbial subordinate sentences are those that express a consequence of what the main clause says.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.