Translation of conservation in Spanish:
- 1 (Ecology)protección (feminine) or conservación (feminine) del medio ambientethe conservation of our forestsla protección or conservación de nuestros bosquessoil conservationconservación del suelo(before noun) (group/scheme)
- 2 (saving)Example sentences
- Broader efforts to cut back sprawl and promote energy conservation are just as important as personal economies.
- All the scientists I've talked to tell me that the best we can expect is to meet about 25 percent of our energy needs with renewable resources and conservation.
- However, there have been few attempts to base modern policies of resource conservation and management on customary ways of doing things.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.