Translation of consideration in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (attention, thought) See examples: their case has been given careful considerationI sent her a draft for (her) considerationsu caso ha sido estudiado or considerado detenidamentethese are the factors that enter into considerationle mandé un borrador para que lo estudiarato take something into considerationestos son los factores que hay que tener or tomar en consideraciónthe report is under considerationtener or tomar algo en consideraciónin consideration ofel informe está siendo estudiadoen consideración aExample sentences1.2 countable (factor) See examples: a major consideration is the cost
her only consideration was her own successun factor a tener muy en cuenta es el costolo único que le interesaba era su propio éxitoExample sentences
- At some time in the intervening period, careful consideration would have been given to the style and subject-matter of the figurehead, which would also play a crucial part in the overall design of the ship.
- Even if the proposed changes were to result in a greater number of couples considering adoption, careful consideration would have to be given to the implications of allowing them to adopt.
- Some of the issues raised are familiar, but some are quite new and require careful scrutiny and consideration.
- Is politicization in this sense synonymous with taking political considerations into account in arriving at a decision?
- A crime is a crime, whether motivated by political considerations or others.
- The next point is a matter of concern when economic considerations are taken into account.
- 2 uncountable (thoughtfulness) she should show her colleagues more considerationhe shows no consideration for my feelingsdebería tratar con más consideración a sus colegas or ser más considerada con sus colegasno tiene ninguna consideración por lo que yo pueda sentirExample sentences
- Hopefully there would be some wonderful moments - instances of consideration and thoughtfulness and kindness.
- The basic need is a value base that can be shared by all the citizens and a heart filled with consideration, sensitivity and a willingness to be of assistance towards other people.
- All I'm saying is that a bit of consideration towards others would be appreciated.
- 3 uncountable (importance) See examples: of little/no considerationde poca/ninguna importancia or trascendenciaExample sentences
- No troubles in Upper Egypt are mentioned during the reign of Auletes, and if things were quiet there, we mace that it was due to the government there being in the hands of some one whom, by our broken records, we may conjecture to have been a man of great consideration and influence, Callimachus the epistrategos.
- Then he went home south to Denmark, and became afterwards a man of great consideration, and many great people are descended from him.
- A man of great consideration may have fifty or sixty skulls suspended in his premises.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to