Translation of conspicuous in Spanish:
- (hat/badge)to make oneself conspicuous I feel rather conspicuous in this hat
llamativocon este sombrero tengo la sensación de que todo el mundo me mirain a most conspicuous positionen un lugar bien visibleto be conspicuous by one's absence to be conspicuous
- The most visible and conspicuous fact is that people now live better than half a century ago.
- Guidelines say blue badges must be displayed on the dashboard of a vehicle or in a conspicuous position so all details on it can be clearly seen.
- So these butterflies are making use of more than the visible portion of the spectrum in order to make itself conspicuous.
- That is precisely what has been tried on Britain's railways, without conspicuous success.
- The country has taken waves of immigration before, often with a conspicuous lack of success.
- His first stint in Italy, then, had not been marked by conspicuous success, with just the solitary cup in five years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.