Translation of constitute in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (represent) this constitutes proof of her guiltesto constituye prueba de su culpabilidad [formal]Example sentences1.2 (compose, make up)
- The cynicism of this act constitutes a serious breach of faith.
- This act constitutes industries' essential contribution to society.
- The act of clarifying alerts town residents to the dangers of violating the act and therefore itself constitutes a form of warning.
- Recall is more accurate when fish consumption constitutes a larger proportion of the diet and when recall is requested over a short and definite period.
- To be sure, change was gradual, and some exhibited strong anger, but these women appear to have been more retrained and they constituted a smaller proportion of the suspects.
- Europe was increasingly concentrating power into the hands of elite groups, who constituted a very small proportion of the total population.
- Like the Taj, the garden elements follow the Arabesque concept, standing on their own and constituting the whole.
- The whole gamut of man's activities today constitutes an indivisible whole.
- There is, as a consequence, some repetition and little sense that the eleven articles constitute a coherent whole.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.