Translation of constrict in Spanish:
imponerle restricciones or limitaciones aExample sentences
- It increases the heart rate and blood pressure, constricts the small blood vessels under your skin, causes changes in blood composition and metabolism, and increases the production of hormones.
- Because high blood pressure constricts the blood vessels in the uterus that supply the baby with oxygen and nutrients, the baby's growth may be slowed.
- Doctors treat shock by stabilizing blood pressure with medications that increase the heart rate, constrict large blood vessels, or increase the volume of blood the heart pumps.
- And how does your perception of reality enlarge or constrict the life that calls you forward?
- Despite two illustrious parents, the company has been severely constricted for cash.
- But this meant that the economic life of Europe was severely constricted.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.