- 1 [expert/colleague/dictionary/watch] consultar if symptoms persist, consult a doctor si los síntomas continúan, consulte a su médico we were not consulted about the office move no se nos consultó (sobre) el traslado de la oficinaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Anyone seeking such advice should consult a competent professional.
- Do always consult an expert for advice on international adoption agencies and orphanages.
- Continue to engage and consult professional trainers, breeders and other specialists.
- I would not consult watches or diaries if I did not need time to do things, if I did not need to do things on time.
- Serena watched him consult his electronic notepad then head for the door of the hotel room.
- He had refreshed his memory by consulting the meticulous diaries he has kept throughout his career.
- 2 (consider) [formal] [feelings/interests] tener* en consideración, considerarMore example sentences
- He said that at the centre of the present crisis was the fact that the federal council had taken a course of action without consulting the people.
- No one of course consulted the Scottish people, and widespread popular opposition greeted the Union.
- Of course I am not consulted by State-owned enterprises before they put up prices.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.