nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 (with doctor, lawyer) consulta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of dictionary, notes) consulta (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (discussion) there was no consultation with the tenants no se consultó a los inquilinos, los inquilinos no fueron consultados the union is demanding full consultation at each stage el sindicato exige participar plenamente en el proceso consultivo in consultation with sb en conferencia con algn
- The ageing of the population increased the number of consultations due to immediate medical needs.
- Most studies of general practitioners' consultations show a strong degree of professional control.
- The consultant might travel around several clinics and carry out joint consultations with the doctor or nurse and patient.
- He said a special study was being made of Newcombe Drive in consultation with local residents.
- The Kennel Club says the docking of dogs' tails is a choice for the owner, in consultation with a vet.
- These acts may be done in consultation with the rest of the group, but not necessarily as a group.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.