Translation of consultation in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- 1 (with doctor, lawyer)Example sentences
- The ageing of the population increased the number of consultations due to immediate medical needs.
- Most studies of general practitioners' consultations show a strong degree of professional control.
- The consultant might travel around several clinics and carry out joint consultations with the doctor or nurse and patient.
- 2 (of dictionary, notes)Example sentences
- He said a special study was being made of Newcombe Drive in consultation with local residents.
- The Kennel Club says the docking of dogs' tails is a choice for the owner, in consultation with a vet.
- These acts may be done in consultation with the rest of the group, but not necessarily as a group.
- 3 (discussion) there was no consultation with the tenantsno se consultó a los inquilinosthe union is demanding full consultation at each stage
los inquilinos no fueron consultadosel sindicato exige participar plenamente en el proceso consultivoin consultation with somebodyen conferencia con alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.