Translation of consulting in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1 (providing advice)Example sentences
- Merton Bunker is a senior consulting engineer with Rolf Jensen & Associates in their Fairfax, Va., office.
- Mr. Tim Mullen, Acting Manager, said the concerns would be brought to the attention of the senior engineers in Mayo County Council and the consulting engineers.
- After holding senior positions in two MNCs, she is now a consulting engineer.
- 2 (Medicine)consulting hourshorario (masculine) de consulta
horas (feminine plural) de consulta
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.