Translation of container in Spanish:
- 1 (receptacle)(as packaging) envase (masculine)Example sentences
- It is packed in an airtight container such as a foil pouch to prevent it from absorbing moisture.
- One by one she poured the water back into the bowl from the glass containers.
- The tube did not make any contact with the glass container or with the pan of the balance.
- 2 (Transport)contenedor (masculine)container terminal
contáiner (masculine)terminal (feminine) de portacontenedorescontainer traintren (masculine) de contenedorescontainer transporttransporte (masculine) en contenedorescontainer truckcamión (masculine) portacontenedores
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.