- 1.1 [issue/decision] polémico, muy discutidoMore example sentences1.2 [person] discutidor
More example sentences
- The most contentious issue is likely to be a provision encouraging commissioners to facilitate voluntary co-operation by witness to be heard in private.
- Of course controversies and contentious issues have emerged.
- As I stated in the opening paragraph of my article, the issue is contentious and controversial.
- A small, dark, contentious people known as the Picts held sway over the islands until the eighth and ninth centuries, when Viking invaders arrived.
- I don't like breaches and I am not a particularly contentious person at all, but if my back is against the wall I can certainly muster all my inner forces.
- At about the same time, the Pentagon's exultation of a contentious personality reflected an increasingly codified belief in speed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...