- 1.1 [issue/decision] polémico, muy discutidoMore example sentences1.2 [person] discutidor
More example sentences
- The most contentious issue is likely to be a provision encouraging commissioners to facilitate voluntary co-operation by witness to be heard in private.
- Of course controversies and contentious issues have emerged.
- As I stated in the opening paragraph of my article, the issue is contentious and controversial.
- A small, dark, contentious people known as the Picts held sway over the islands until the eighth and ninth centuries, when Viking invaders arrived.
- I don't like breaches and I am not a particularly contentious person at all, but if my back is against the wall I can certainly muster all my inner forces.
- At about the same time, the Pentagon's exultation of a contentious personality reflected an increasingly codified belief in speed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.