Translation of context in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- 1 (Linguistics) out of context in context, it could even mean 'hostility'según el contexto, incluso podría significar 'hostilidad'Example sentences
- I like visiting the websites and see the words in their original context and formatting.
- The conceptualizations associated with a word will tend to vary somewhat according to the contexts in which the word is used.
- It also results in the legitimate public use of words that in other contexts are regarded as slang.
- 2 (situation, background)Example sentences
- I think if you can understand your contexts then you have power to use this to help yourself.
- It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.
- This is down to his determination to place current events in a historical context.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.