nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] contexto (masculine) out of context fuera de contexto in context, it could even mean 'hostility' según el contexto, incluso podría significar 'hostilidad'More example sentences1.2 (situation, background) contexto (masculine)
More example sentences
- I like visiting the websites and see the words in their original context and formatting.
- The conceptualizations associated with a word will tend to vary somewhat according to the contexts in which the word is used.
- It also results in the legitimate public use of words that in other contexts are regarded as slang.
- I think if you can understand your contexts then you have power to use this to help yourself.
- It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.
- This is down to his determination to place current events in a historical context.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.