Translation of context in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (Linguistics) out of context in context, it could even mean 'hostility'según el contexto, incluso podría significar 'hostilidad'Example sentences1.2 (situation, background)
- I like visiting the websites and see the words in their original context and formatting.
- The conceptualizations associated with a word will tend to vary somewhat according to the contexts in which the word is used.
- It also results in the legitimate public use of words that in other contexts are regarded as slang.
- I think if you can understand your contexts then you have power to use this to help yourself.
- It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.
- This is down to his determination to place current events in a historical context.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.