- 1.1 [Ling] contexto (m) out of context fuera de contexto in context, it could even mean 'hostility' según el contexto, incluso podría significar 'hostilidad'More example sentences1.2 (situation, background) contexto (m)
More example sentences
- I like visiting the websites and see the words in their original context and formatting.
- The conceptualizations associated with a word will tend to vary somewhat according to the contexts in which the word is used.
- It also results in the legitimate public use of words that in other contexts are regarded as slang.
- I think if you can understand your contexts then you have power to use this to help yourself.
- It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.
- This is down to his determination to place current events in a historical context.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.