- 1Example sentences
- This steep sided sea flows like a meeting place between the two continents of Africa and Asia.
- The Middle East and tropical Africa were the last continents that Europeans colonized.
- In fact, we know that tornadoes have occurred on all continents except Antarctica.
- 1.1 (restrained)Example sentences1.2 (Medicine)
que controla los esfínteresExample sentences
- They believed that the church should be made up of women and men who were sexually continent and who also abstained from wine and meat.
- They were sexually continent all their lives.
- We compared the risk of urinary incontinence in the daughters of incontinent women with that in the daughters of continent women.
- This provides a mechanism to influence the two muscle groups to work in concert for continent urine storage and release.
- The patients in the study were losing the ability to dress themselves, bathe, use the toilet, clean themselves, and remain continent.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.