Translation of continental in Spanish:
- 2 2.1 (European)(customs/cuisine)2.2de Europa (continental)also: Continental(in US history)(Congress/soldier)de las colonias confederadasExample sentences
- Such locations were defined based on the latitude and longitude of the center of the country (or continental area) of origin.
- And we can say the same thing for other continents that all large continental areas are clearly having increases in temperature which are directly attributable to human activities.
- Earthquakes primarily represent a threat to areas where continental plates meet: Japan, Turkey, California, for example.
- Visitors can indulge in Indian, Chinese or Continental cuisine as well as delights from the bakery.
- Among the chief achievements of the Continental navy was to bring the war to Europe.
- Arguably, it is this route that Continental philosophy has followed ever since.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.