Translation of continental in Spanish:
- 1 (Geography)(slope/climate)
- Such locations were defined based on the latitude and longitude of the center of the country (or continental area) of origin.
- And we can say the same thing for other continents that all large continental areas are clearly having increases in temperature which are directly attributable to human activities.
- Earthquakes primarily represent a threat to areas where continental plates meet: Japan, Turkey, California, for example.
- Visitors can indulge in Indian, Chinese or Continental cuisine as well as delights from the bakery.
- Among the chief achievements of the Continental navy was to bring the war to Europe.
- Arguably, it is this route that Continental philosophy has followed ever since.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.