Translation of continuity in Spanish:
- 1 (cohesion, flow)Example sentences
- The claimants' continuity of employment was unbroken.
- Emphasizing the unchanging aspects of the topography, he made the case for the unbroken continuity of scriptural history with the living present.
- The study is designed to provide accurate, consistent data and ensure continuity of collection methods.
- Of course, there may be continuities between the culture that is the church and the culture in which we find ourselves.
- This trick of perspective has been undone by the demise of the Cold War and, as a result, the continuities between the 1990s and the pre-Second World War period stand out more sharply.
- Other books, more often than not written by religious believers, emphasize continuities between the pursuit of theological and scientific truth.
- 2 2.1 (Cinema) (before noun) the continuity girl/manla secretaria/el secretario de rodajeExample sentences2.2 (TV, Rad) (before noun) continuity announcer
locutor (-tora) (masculine, feminine) de continuidadExample sentences
- This is the reason for one of the obvious continuity errors in the film.
- It's a fascinating track that goes into extensive detail about the film's lack of continuity.
- Levin and Simons argue the opposite: that we don't notice continuity errors in film because we wouldn't notice them in real life, either.
- The BBC Television Service continuity announcers such as Valerie Pitts used these studios to anchor the single channel's programmes.
- This was seen on the BBC, as Ulster Television would use their continuity announcers to do the same.
- The adult education programme, religious service or sports outside broadcast would fade from view and the duty continuity announcer appear in vision.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.