Translation of continuous in Spanish:
- 1 (unbroken, constant)Example sentences
- But the airport is no longer inactive during the afternoons, as there is continuous movement of flights.
- There will also be environmental monitoring around the works including additional continuous air monitoring.
- At the time of tooth bud formation, each tooth begins a continuous movement outward in relation to the bone.
- 2 2.1 (Mathematics)(function/curve)
Example sentences2.2 (Linguistics)
- Accounts of technological development are retrospective stories about continuous advance.
- A point on the block serves as guide for the repeat impression, so that the design is continuous.
- The one area of reproduction which can create difficulties in accurate dating is the continuous production of a design over many years.
- In 1873 he gave a continuous function with divergent Fourier series at any point solving a major problem.
- This means that we can ignore a lot of jumps in functions and integrate them as if they were nice, smooth, continuous functions.
- He proved strong results on continuous functions containing Sierpinski's curve and wrote several papers on functional spaces.
continuofuturo (masculine) /presente (masculine) continuo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.