- 1 (unbroken, constant) continuo, ininterrumpido continuous assessment evaluación (f) continua continuous performance [Cin] función (f) continua (AmL exc CS) , sesión (f) continua (Esp) , función (f) continuada (CS) continuous stationery papel (m) continuoMore example sentences
- But the airport is no longer inactive during the afternoons, as there is continuous movement of flights.
- There will also be environmental monitoring around the works including additional continuous air monitoring.
- At the time of tooth bud formation, each tooth begins a continuous movement outward in relation to the bone.
- 2 2.1 [Math] [function/curve] continuo 2.2 [Ling] [tense] continuo future/present continuous futuro (m)/presente (m) continuoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Accounts of technological development are retrospective stories about continuous advance.
- A point on the block serves as guide for the repeat impression, so that the design is continuous.
- The one area of reproduction which can create difficulties in accurate dating is the continuous production of a design over many years.
- In 1873 he gave a continuous function with divergent Fourier series at any point solving a major problem.
- This means that we can ignore a lot of jumps in functions and integrate them as if they were nice, smooth, continuous functions.
- He proved strong results on continuous functions containing Sierpinski's curve and wrote several papers on functional spaces.