Translation of contraceptive in Spanish:
- (method/device)emergency contraceptive pillcontraconceptivoExample sentences
- Most women who discontinue hormonal contraception do not use another contraceptive method and are therefore at high risk for unintended pregnancy.
- The combined goals of preventing sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy should be considerations when choosing a contraceptive method.
- Access to effective and safe contraceptive methods and sexually transmitted disease protection is a primary medical concern for all sexually active women.
- In societies where contraceptive knowledge is poor, abortion is the only means available to women to control their reproduction.
- Evidence for the commission in 1903-04 indicates that there was indeed an increase in contraceptive knowledge and use in the nineteenth century.
- Expanding such knowledge and extending contraceptive access rightly became a focus of working women's organizations in the twenties and thirties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.