Translation of contraflow in Spanish:
- (British English)(circulación de vehículos en sentido contrario al habitual por carriles habilitados para estos efectos)Example sentences
- The problems this autumn have been caused largely by the need to reduce traffic down to one lane in each direction on a contraflow on the westbound carriageway.
- Traffic will be reduced to single lane working in a contraflow system on the westbound carriageway and Highways Agency officials are warning drivers to expect delays.
- During the surfacing work, temporary traffic lights and contraflows will be used to keep vehicles moving on North Street and Skipton Road.
Definition of contraflow in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.