Translation of contraflow in Spanish:
- (British English)(circulación de vehículos en sentido contrario al habitual por carriles habilitados para estos efectos)Example sentences
- The problems this autumn have been caused largely by the need to reduce traffic down to one lane in each direction on a contraflow on the westbound carriageway.
- Traffic will be reduced to single lane working in a contraflow system on the westbound carriageway and Highways Agency officials are warning drivers to expect delays.
- During the surfacing work, temporary traffic lights and contraflows will be used to keep vehicles moving on North Street and Skipton Road.
Definition of contraflow in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to