Translation of contribution in Spanish:
- 1 countable (participation, part played) to make a contribution to somethinghacer una contribución a algohis contribution to the debate was most enlighteningsu intervención en el debate fue muy instructivaExample sentences
- As a result, teams can fail to leverage the unique contributions each member may bring.
- This family has made a major contribution to our social, cultural and historic heritage.
- All three students made a major contribution to the college's work to encourage good race relations in the town.
- 2 countable or uncountable (payment, donation)(to social security fund) cotización (feminine)
aporte (masculine) (River Plate area)
imposición (feminine) (Chile)Example sentences
- Don't forget that there is a special collection box in each porch for contributions to the renovation fund.
- The organisation is a voluntary one, totally replying on contributions and fund raising.
- The centre would be funded through developers' contributions and additional lottery grants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.