Translation of converge in Spanish:
- (crowd/armies)they all converged on the squarereunirsetodos se reunieron en la plazaExample sentences
- The medium, whether air or water, flows smoothly over top and bottom, and the flow lines converge toward their initial spacing and position.
- While it seems self-apparent that parallel lines will never converge, later mathematicians were caught up in studying this particular axiom in more depth.
- It's where our main subway lines converge, where uptown meets downtown, where east meets west.
- At the breakdown our back row would then be converging from two different directions.
- Pre-existing winds, those not created by the storm, are relatively light, converging or coming together near the surface from different directions.
- Because of these concerns converging together in recent weeks, anxiety about the direction of the country has escalated.
- You currently have all the blocks moving from different directions converging on the Arctic by large angles, yet the Arctic itself got bigger.
- Instead we spilled out of the coaches earlier and joined the throngs already converging on the city centre by foot.
- Masses of people converged on the city centre to a feast of entertainment and fun.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to