Translation of converge in Spanish:
- (crowd/armies)they all converged on the square
reunirsetodos se reunieron en la plazaExample sentences
- The medium, whether air or water, flows smoothly over top and bottom, and the flow lines converge toward their initial spacing and position.
- While it seems self-apparent that parallel lines will never converge, later mathematicians were caught up in studying this particular axiom in more depth.
- It's where our main subway lines converge, where uptown meets downtown, where east meets west.
- At the breakdown our back row would then be converging from two different directions.
- Pre-existing winds, those not created by the storm, are relatively light, converging or coming together near the surface from different directions.
- Because of these concerns converging together in recent weeks, anxiety about the direction of the country has escalated.
- You currently have all the blocks moving from different directions converging on the Arctic by large angles, yet the Arctic itself got bigger.
- Instead we spilled out of the coaches earlier and joined the throngs already converging on the city centre by foot.
- Masses of people converged on the city centre to a feast of entertainment and fun.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.