- [manner/tone/style] familiar, coloquialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.