- [manner/tone/style] familiar, coloquialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.