- [manner/tone/style] familiar, coloquialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.