Translation of conversational in Spanish:
- [manner/tone/style] familiar, coloquialExample sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.