Translation of conversational in Spanish:
- [manner/tone/style] familiar, coloquialExample sentences
- Off stage, Rob Campbell is one of the most relaxed and conversational people you'll ever meet.
- He isn't as verbal or as sharp as Howard, but has a more casual, conversational approach.
- Then mother comes back, using a spare, friendly, and conversational style.
- And here I was, in a social situation which required - at least as I saw it - all my best conversational skills.
- They also receive training in popular culture and current events to improve their conversational skills.
- So this was a rare opportunity to test their conversational skills.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the