Translation of convertible in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance) convertible debenturesobligaciones (feminine plural) convertiblesExample sentences
- However, as the convertible bond and the stock can move independently, the arbitrageur can lose on both the bond and the stock, which means the position carries risk.
- Unlike with regular bonds, however, you can exchange your convertible bond for stock in the company at a certain price.
- This chart shows the performance of a convertible bond as the stock price rises.
- 2 (adaptable)(appliance/chair)
- There was a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, and pull-down bunk.
- Should there be foldout or convertible sofa beds planned for any other rooms?
- Again the convertible mechanism varied from one sofa bed to another.
- Travis strolled down the main avenue leading to the Capital high rise watching the convertible cars fly overhead to avoid the street traffic.
- Some of the convertible cars speeding beneath us rode topless.
- They approached a convertible car recently left abandoned on the street, and both climbed in.
- 1 (Cars)Example sentences
- This lets workers do the convertible roof assembly, allowing convertibles to go down the same line as the sedans.
- The boot is of a reasonable size and compared to other convertibles, the roof does not intrude.
- One of the boxes was so big we had to open the roof of the Chrysler convertible in order to get it onto the back seat.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.