Translation of convertible in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Finance] convertible convertible debentures obligaciones (feminine plural) convertiblesExample sentences1.2 (adaptable) [appliance/chair] convertible
- However, as the convertible bond and the stock can move independently, the arbitrageur can lose on both the bond and the stock, which means the position carries risk.
- Unlike with regular bonds, however, you can exchange your convertible bond for stock in the company at a certain price.
- This chart shows the performance of a convertible bond as the stock price rises.
- There was a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, and pull-down bunk.
- Should there be foldout or convertible sofa beds planned for any other rooms?
- Again the convertible mechanism varied from one sofa bed to another.
- Travis strolled down the main avenue leading to the Capital high rise watching the convertible cars fly overhead to avoid the street traffic.
- Some of the convertible cars speeding beneath us rode topless.
- They approached a convertible car recently left abandoned on the street, and both climbed in.
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] descapotable (masculine), convertible (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 (sofa bed) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sofá-cama (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.