Translation of convey in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (carry, take)Example sentences1.2 (communicate, make felt)
(thanks/regards)try to convey to him that such tactics are counterproductive
- Since then he has brought his own mode of transport and conveyed anyone that was at a specified location at an appointed time.
- Flow to the downstream channel is conveyed by a principal spillway-usually a pipe - through the reservoir.
- Tractors cannot be used on land to convey fodder to feeding sites and farmers have to carry in hay or silage on their backs.
transmitirtrata de hacerle ver que dichas tácticas son contraproducentesthe phrase conveys nothing to mela frase no me dice nadamere words could not convey what she feltlas palabras por sí solas no podían expresar lo que sentíaExample sentences
- As the name indicates, the movie also conveys feelings of nostalgia and the pangs of lost love.
- They could perfectly understand its conveying an impression of hypocrisy on the paper's part.
- By their regular performance, the words are remembered from one generation to the next, and they convey beliefs and ideas from the distant past.
- But the real heart of most advertising messages conveys information or communicates a feeling about the product or service being advertised.
- The message is conveyed, but no information is received back until a reply arrives.
- Verbal language is commonly used to communicate, to convey a message and to criticize.
- 2 (Law)Example sentences
- Their instructions were that they had let him have the deeds of the property but they had not conveyed the property to him.
- Is it right that a lawyer is retained to convey a property and their client ends up with nothing?
- The property was conveyed to the father, but it was agreed that if the son and his wife paid all the mortgage instalments he would then convey the property to them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.