Translation of convulsion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (spasm) to have convulsionshe went into convulsionstener convulsionestheir antics had us in convulsions [colloquial]le dio un ataque convulsivonos desternillamos de risa con sus payasadas [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (disturbance)
- Most children with febrile convulsions do not develop epilepsy.
- Many parents' dread of fevers has to do with the fear of fever convulsions or brain damage.
- The medicines are indicated for anxiety, insomnia, convulsions, and muscle relaxation.
- The country will go through numerous social and even political convulsions as it balances liberalization and a reform agenda with the need to maintain stability, peace and order.
- These scandals are all part of the general social convulsions and sea changes of modernism-postmodernism.
- Whoever would have thought that an item no bigger than an aspirin tablet would have caused such moral, social and even political convulsions?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.